Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night

Don't ask me why these pictures loaded in reverse order :) We had a fun night going to Grandpa Rod's work (My Family.com), visiting Heather in Highland, hitting the streets with Tammy, and visiting the Lambert's. However, the aftermath of the evening was not so awesome. Both babies woke up the next day with massive diarrhea, and Kenji threw-up all over in his crib. The diapers have not gotten better yet, so wish me luck! Happy Halloween?





2 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your twins! Hope they feel better! I love their costumes though! Too cute!

Kass Martin said...

How fun. I especially love the little devil costumes-how fitting! haha. That's what Bridget should have been. :D What cuties. I am so sorry that they are sick. My kids are acting normal today. Only tonight will tell if they are better; what is it about barfing in the night and keeping everyone awake all hours of the night? it's nuts.