i just wanted to say hi and I didn't have any where else on your page to do it. I was just talking to Rachel Pond today and told me to check out your page. Looks like your family is doing well.
Carter (I was the half chinese guy if that helps you remember)
This is Becca. Lindsay mentioned you wanted my blog. See if you can get to it now. www.adayinthedirt.blogspot.com or email me if you cant get it to work beccafarrer@gmail.com
You have been a blogging machine. It was fun to get caught up w/ everything. I'm sad I didn't get to the pump meeting. My phone wasn't working so I never got your text and I didn't find out about it until Steph called me. Then the last time I was in California. Anyways, hopefully I can make the next one. I definitly need new ideas & I also have some new ideas to share that I got from Lori.
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
5 comments:
i just wanted to say hi and I didn't have any where else on your page to do it. I was just talking to Rachel Pond today and told me to check out your page. Looks like your family is doing well.
Carter (I was the half chinese guy if that helps you remember)
This is Becca. Lindsay mentioned you wanted my blog. See if you can get to it now.
www.adayinthedirt.blogspot.com
or email me if you cant get it to work
beccafarrer@gmail.com
This is great! Thanks so much for sharing. I have always thought about doing this. The pages are fabulous!
You have been a blogging machine. It was fun to get caught up w/ everything. I'm sad I didn't get to the pump meeting. My phone wasn't working so I never got your text and I didn't find out about it until Steph called me. Then the last time I was in California. Anyways, hopefully I can make the next one. I definitly need new ideas & I also have some new ideas to share that I got from Lori.
The pages are totally cute! I will definitely check that site!
Post a Comment