I found this website Scrapblog.com and it is awesome. You can create your own designs, use ones they already have, print the pages for your scrapbook, or post them on your blog. This is the first one that i tried so let me know what you think. My personal page is www.scrapblog.com/carterandkenji
Hi Kristen! It's Elisa. I think its too funny that we have the same taste in our kids names. I promise I didn't take your ideas and run with them! I have had all my kids named pretty much since 10th grade. I had to cross a few off as my husband didn't care too much for them. Your little guys are so cute and I can't believe how gorgeous Halle is. When did she grow up? Wow! I'm glad you found us!
Can you believe that our babies are almost 2? Gosh time goes by fast. I miss coming to your classes...I swear I am tempted to drop my PIYO just to be able to come back on Friday! Maybe someday :)
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
3 comments:
Hi Kristen! It's Elisa. I think its too funny that we have the same taste in our kids names. I promise I didn't take your ideas and run with them! I have had all my kids named pretty much since 10th grade. I had to cross a few off as my husband didn't care too much for them. Your little guys are so cute and I can't believe how gorgeous Halle is. When did she grow up? Wow! I'm glad you found us!
Ok Halle is how old?? JK she is beautiful! Lock her up when she is 16 that is for dang sure!
Can you believe that our babies are almost 2? Gosh time goes by fast. I miss coming to your classes...I swear I am tempted to drop my PIYO just to be able to come back on Friday! Maybe someday :)
Post a Comment