Kristen, it was so good seeing you for a few minutes at Gold's Gym. I was way bummed I couldn't go to one of your classes while I was Utah. I sure miss your pump class so much. I love all your snow pictures, your twins are getting so big now. Where did the time go?
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
3 comments:
You are the blogging scrapbooking queen. I like scrapblog, let me know if you print it. The pixs are so cute!
Kristen, it was so good seeing you for a few minutes at Gold's Gym. I was way bummed I couldn't go to one of your classes while I was Utah. I sure miss your pump class so much. I love all your snow pictures, your twins are getting so big now. Where did the time go?
That looks like so much fun! Yeah for you - napping!
Post a Comment