Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UVU Pink Out



I decided that I wanted to go to this event and I figured that if I had Patsy and Alyson that we could keep things under control. Besides, the boys like basketball so they might actually watch a little bit... WRONG!! It was just a reminder of how wild and naughty these boys are getting! I am jealous of people whose kids actually obey and sit still. Oh well, lesson learned and leashes will be needed in due time.

FYI: The women actually won the game and the Pink Out was a great success!

3 comments:

The Chris Tippets Family said...

Super cute scrapblogging. Boys will be boys. I guess there super cutness makes up for it. By the way I agree Caffeine is a vitamin.

Jessica said...

Pink is definitely Clints' color!!!

Ammon and Tasha said...

How can you get mad at those boys when they are so stinking cute!! :)