We did a joint birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese since all the birthdays are so close and Clint wasn't out of town! There would be more pictures of Halle except that she was having way too much fun to sit still! We bought both the babies their own piece of cake so that they could dig in and get filthy, but they were very clean to my disappointment! We had lots of family and friends and it was a blast. Thanks to all who were there!
I have got to learn how to do the slideshows! So cute! Hard to believe that 1 year ago you were great with child...or I guess I should say children! You would never know that you had twins...lookin good girl!
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
3 comments:
So cute! Still can't believe they are 1. Thanks for having us. We had fun!
I have got to learn how to do the slideshows! So cute! Hard to believe that 1 year ago you were great with child...or I guess I should say children! You would never know that you had twins...lookin good girl!
It's been a whole year. Gosh, now I'm realy feeling like I need to have another one.
Post a Comment