Your kids are the most adorable little things! Steve and I hope you will all come horseback riding soon when the weather gets nice. Thanks for all you do for Steve and know that we are always your friends. Love ya, Debi and Steve Gardner
Hey so.... you are the one that got me into blogging and all I have to look forward is 1 post per month? HaHa - just kidding. I know those boys keep you busy! See you soon!
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
4 comments:
kristen- such cute picks. I love both slide shows... I can't believe how much older all your children look! hope you and clint are doing well!
rebekah
Your kids are the most adorable little things! Steve and I hope you will all come horseback riding soon when the weather gets nice. Thanks for all you do for Steve and know that we are always your friends. Love ya, Debi and Steve Gardner
Hey so.... you are the one that got me into blogging and all I have to look forward is 1 post per month? HaHa - just kidding. I know those boys keep you busy! See you soon!
Post a Comment