Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Week 4/8/07 and 4/15/07

Halle had a fun day coloring eggs and finding them at Grandma Karen's house.


Hoppy Easter! Two thumbs WAY up for Halle's favorite holiday!

Seriously, I have no idea what this face is about! (Carter)

(Kenji)

Here are the boys sleeping after a long hard day at Grandma Karen's (C)

(K)

Chillin' in the car seats(C)

In what can only be described as a freak accident, Kenji one day had lost most the hair on the front of his head! It will grow back soon, but i still laugh at his receding hairline!(K)

1 comment:

Michelle Hawkes said...

Hurray! A new post. All of the photos are great. I am so sad that I had to leave only days before Easter. It would have been fun to be there for the hunting.

Poor Kenji and his hair. This might be payback for all of the times Clint used to shout "Rogain" at other high school guys who were losing their hair. Karma maybe?