My 6 week check up and all is well. I get clearance to head back to the gym after my c-section (even though I gave myself clearance a week ago, hee hee!) and the babies weigh 9lbs 2oz (C) and 8lbs 3oz (K)
Sunday, April 29, 2007
4/26/07
My 6 week check up and all is well. I get clearance to head back to the gym after my c-section (even though I gave myself clearance a week ago, hee hee!) and the babies weigh 9lbs 2oz (C) and 8lbs 3oz (K)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Lookin' good my man! Whats new Pussy Cat Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!
Kristen you already look sooo GREAT!! Your boys are so cute! We need to get together again soon!
Kristen, I'm glad to see a picture of you! Your babies are so cute! Were they identical?
You are a lazy blogger. Goodbye
Post a Comment