Hi Kristen, I know I won't receive a comment because I never have from anyone in class. I think you have a beautiful family and I am going backward to catch up so forgive me if I pick on you and involve you in my process. Kay
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
1 comment:
Hi Kristen, I know I won't receive a comment because I never have from anyone in class. I think you have a beautiful family and I am going backward to catch up so forgive me if I pick on you and involve you in my process. Kay
Post a Comment