Monday, March 16, 2009

AAAI '09

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

looks like you guys had a blast! i thought about you all weekend long! i know i have only been once but that weekend was SUCH a blast!! good times!

Kass Martin said...

that looks like the funnest group and trip ever! i wish I had a reason besides pure fun to go sweat it out with you guys. I want the recipe for that veggie delite creation. I love the tents. I am so happy that for some reason Bridget has put on the brakes and not found a way to escape. it's a miracle. are your boys celebrating their birthday today? Or was it yesterday? Miss. Bridget's is tomorrow-well, right now technically! can't wait to stuff my face with treats galore then beat myself up about it! lol.

Katie Smith said...

Looks like tons of fun. I'm going to have to go one of these times. I love any reason to go workout like a maniac for an entire weekend.

I had the twins two weekends ago. You'll have to go check out my blog to see the details and the pictures.

Let's just say I'm going to be dying to get back to teaching in the next week or so. I feel great and can't wait to get back at it.

Becky said...

Such gorgeous girls :)

Becky said...

PS.....where on earth are Pepper's hands????