Carter loves socks and shoes. He puts on the shoes of anyone who comes in the door. He also loves taking his socks off and putting them on his hands. So funny. Kenji was also having the most horrendous hair day. The pictures do no justice to the craziness!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |








5 comments:
Glad you found my blog! Your family is so cute! I didn't even know you had three kids let alone twins! You stay in great shape for sure!
Okay, I don't even know how I found your blog but I hope you don't mind!
Your family is adorable and I love seeing pictures of your twins. It makes me excited for mine to come...hopefully it's soon.
Hey!! Your boys are getting so big, they are so cute. How are things? Hope all is well.
So glad you said Hi! I use Picasa to do the box collages on my blog or photoshop. Your family is darling. Keep in touch...
Shan
So your kids are so cute! Hey and I need some help. How do you change fonts, colors, and spacing on these stinkin blogs. I don't have the option for some reason or maybe I do and can't find it. Your blog is awesome though!
Post a Comment