It was about time we had a new family picture! It had been since Halle was about 2 that we had taken pictures all together. We went up Provo Canyon and I think that these turned out pretty great. I love that all the baby boys are in matching sweaters and that Halle's hair is so long and beautiful.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Burgi Family Photo Shoot
It was about time we had a new family picture! It had been since Halle was about 2 that we had taken pictures all together. We went up Provo Canyon and I think that these turned out pretty great. I love that all the baby boys are in matching sweaters and that Halle's hair is so long and beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
DARLING!! I love your outfit!
How stinkin cute!!!
Kristen! Beautiful photos, family! The twins are absolutely adorable. I haven't seen them in a while. My blog is mattandsusanbrimley@blogspot.com
Post a Comment