Friday, October 24, 2008

ASU shirts

Clint's aunt Nancy sent the boys these cute shirts and I caught them looking oh so cute at the grocery store!

2 comments:

bstoutfamily said...

Hey Kristen...it's Jen Stout! I found your blog off of a friend's! Your little boys are as cute as ever! And how about your little girl...oh my gosh, she is beautiful!!! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! So fun to see all of your darling pictures!!! :)

Kass Martin said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the pictures in an older post where Carter is beating Kenji with a potato masher. That is so funny, but sad too. Poor thing. That is so Bridget. I asked her for a kiss yesterday and she hit me and tried to push me away! What the heck child?! email me your email at kitkassbar@yahoo.com and I'll add you to my blog. I might add you as an author b/c I'm low on room with readers and I know you're not going to post on my blog so no worries there. All your kids are beautiful. Hoorray! for braces! haha. That's like dejavu for me.