Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lake Powell


Lake Powell was an adventure! We had many different boat issues, the babies kept trying to jump off the houseboat, babies didn't want to nap, and everyone was just a little stressed out! Clint, the babies and I left a day earlier and all was better! (except that now I have an ear infection and I think it is from the lake)

3 comments:

elizabeth cullimore said...

Such cute pics from Lake Powell. I've never been there. You're poor ear- what a sad souvenir! I haven't been blogging for a long time, but wanted to let you know we're expecting another baby in January!

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

It will get better every year! Still was fun we're sure! From Chris & Cindy B.

Ammon and Tasha said...

How fun! I want to go to Lake Powell - well I dont want to have to put on a swim suit with my big ol prego butt! Ha ha but that still looked like tons of fun besides the ear infection though! - I am getting induced November 7th and Becky is due October 31st - It is way fun to be pregnany together and we are exited the our kids will have cousins that close! It's been fun!