Love the family pics. You look so awesome. Seriously, did you really give birth to those twins. I know you did because I got to see you at your biggest. Hope the Burgi's had a good day! Your fami is adorable!
That is such a cute family picture! We have yet to have a family pic taken professionally yet. I talked about your awesome powerpump class on my blog, I hope you don't mind. :) When should we get together to let our boys play?
Hey! This is the most cute family picture. I love your blog. I hope you don't care, but I totally added you as a blog friend...so if we aren't friends, then let me know! love, Rebekah
Oh my gosh! I just could not believe how adorable the Burgi pictures were. I loved them all but the family one is the most awesome. How did you like Clint in a tux the other night? Pretty handsome, huh? I think Gard is a hunk in one. Tell Clint I said thanks for all of his help. He is a friend and a real professional. I am honored to know him and the Burgi crew!!!! Love, Debi and Steve Gardner
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
5 comments:
Love the family pics. You look so awesome. Seriously, did you really give birth to those twins. I know you did because I got to see you at your biggest. Hope the Burgi's had a good day! Your fami is adorable!
That is such a cute family picture! We have yet to have a family pic taken professionally yet. I talked about your awesome powerpump class on my blog, I hope you don't mind. :) When should we get together to let our boys play?
Got your picture today, THANKS! It's so cute!
Hey! This is the most cute family picture. I love your blog. I hope you don't care, but I totally added you as a blog friend...so if we aren't friends, then let me know!
love, Rebekah
Oh my gosh! I just could not believe how adorable the Burgi pictures were. I loved them all but the family one is the most awesome. How did you like Clint in a tux the other night? Pretty handsome, huh? I think Gard is a hunk in one. Tell Clint I said thanks for all of his help. He is a friend and a real professional. I am honored to know him and the Burgi crew!!!! Love, Debi and Steve Gardner
Post a Comment