That is so funny and so true! Today Bryson kept finding things on the kitchen floor (I have no idea what they were or how long they had been there) and kept putting whatever he was finding in his mouth. I hope he's still alive tomorrow. :)
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
1 comment:
That is so funny and so true! Today Bryson kept finding things on the kitchen floor (I have no idea what they were or how long they had been there) and kept putting whatever he was finding in his mouth. I hope he's still alive tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment