We had a great day and were able to spend time with both of our families. We left Kenji with my family and Carter with Uncle Andy while we went to see Enchanted. So much fun and a good memory of the holiday.
I loved Enchanted! You are so lucky to have family so close! The babysitters here in Southern California charge a fortune! I need to talk to you about going to an aerobics conference!!
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
2 comments:
I want to see that movie. It looks so good.
I loved Enchanted! You are so lucky to have family so close! The babysitters here in Southern California charge a fortune! I need to talk to you about going to an aerobics conference!!
Post a Comment