skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So basically it was a great trip to Cali. We had so much fun being with our kids and family. Halle had more fast passes than anyone needs in a lifetime, Clint and Andy got turkey legs, and the babes rode all the rides without a height requirement!! (Small World anyone?) We love Disneyland but prob won't be back for a year or two, so the "farewell tour" was enjoyed. And yes I am posting this at 1:30 in the morning so I hope things look okay!!
2 comments:
You are much blonder than last time I saw you. LOVE IT!! The kids and I looked at these together. They wanted to go back. BTY - you look great - I will need your secrets in a few months! I won't even comment on the game below. Who the H))) would pay to watch the Red Sox? HAHA - you looked like you had a good time. Next time we will take the whole crazy bunch together. (In a few years!)
How fun. I can't wait til I can take my girl to disney land.
Post a Comment