While Clint is traveling with the UVU girls basketball team on their trip to Japan, my mom and I brought Halle and the boys to Kentucky to visit my sister Michelle. I know these aren't very "vacation-y" photos, but we are running a little ragged right now! We are having fun visitng and playing with cousin Cohen, but we miss Clint! We can't wait for him to get back safe. I am sure he will have some good pictures of Japan to post here when he gets back. For now you can check out http://wolverinegreen.cstv.com/
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment