Yes, you do have stinkin' cute kids. I love the boys outfits. They are starting to look older and less brand new baby-ish. They look a like, but different. Give them big WET Grandpa Smithson kisses for me!!!
We were just a typical family of 3 until the TWINS arrived! Now it is all about soaking up the time with our adorable kids: Big sister Halle, and twin brothers Carter and Kenji. Clint is busy running the Athletic Department at UVU, and I am still having fun teaching aerobics for Gold's Gym.
2 comments:
Yes, you do have stinkin' cute kids. I love the boys outfits. They are starting to look older and less brand new baby-ish. They look a like, but different. Give them big WET Grandpa Smithson kisses for me!!!
yes, very cute babies and a special girl- but whichone looks the most like clint? hmmm- ain't that the eternal question...
ps- got the mini van reserved for august at a sweet price- it looks like a go fly for august- mom
Post a Comment