Saturday, May 12, 2007
Getting back to business
So I had a work meeting at Mimi's cafe on Thursday, which just happens to be my favorite restaurant, and I am teaching my Pump class at 10 today so I guess things are getting back to a normal. Clint is really busy at work and my babysitters are still in school so I won't be officially back to all 5 of my classes until June 1st. I am nervous to get up in front of my class before I have lost any real weight, but oh well! I have been working out on my own 3 or 4 days a week so I feel like I can still give the peeps a good workout. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I bet you can still kick my BUTT!! I had a baby over a year and a half ago, and you are in way better shape than I. Good luck and the GYM baby!!
Post a Comment